TGA Breeze Midi 4
TGA Breeze Midi 4
Comfort and style you can take anywhere.
The Breeze Midi contains everything you need for the very best in mobility scooter travel, in two brilliantly compact and manoeuvrable models.
We’ve taken all the elements that make our bigger Breeze S models industry leading classics, state of the art engineering, comfort, safety, performance and reliability and combined them in two nimble, easy to handle packages.
The Breeze Midi brings you a host of high quality features and equipment including all round suspension, a fully adjustable, rotating seat and an adjustable tiller to allow everyone to find the perfect driving position for all-day comfort.
The delta handlebars have speed control levers on both sides and are designed to give forward and reverse control using fingertips or thumbs of either hand. All other functions are operated at a touch of a button, illuminated battery condition indicator shows battery charge and a handy high/low switch allows the Breeze Midi to be operated safely at 4mph on the pavement or 8mph on the open road.
Other standard features include front and rear lights and indicators, alloy wheels and large pneumatic tyres for a smooth ride, twin rear view mirrors, integrated front basket and rear seat pouch, a high level charge socket, horn, hazard warning lights, an audible reversing warning and an emergency disk brake for added safety.
All you have to do is choose between the ultra-solid Breeze Midi 4 or the supremely manoeuvrable Breeze Midi 3, both available in vibrant metallic red or striking metallic silver. Whichever you choose, you’ll be travelling in outstanding style and comfort.
- Compact 8mph scooter with the style, quality and features of larger Breeze S models.
- Full suspension all-round
- Polished aluminium wheels with large pneumatic tyres
- Fully adjustable and rotating seat for easy on and off
- Adjustable tiller with delta handlebars
- Clear and intuitive control panel for all functions
- Integrated front basket and rear seat pouch as standard, range of of additional storage options available
- Range of approximately 20 miles (32km)
- User weight up to 17 stone (110kg)
- Reviews (0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.