TGA Vita Sport
TGA Vita Sport
Completing the stunning Vita line up.
The Vita Sport builds on the Vita’s already impressive list of features.
The Vita Sport builds on the already stunning styling and innovative engineering within the standard Vita. With full suspension inspired by automotive design, featuring double wishbone suspension at the front and a mono-shock absorber at the rear. A robust rear wheel drive system with powerful motor provides effortless performance and comfort.
A clear liquid crystal digital display panel clearly shows all the information you need including speed, time and temperature. A handy trip computer shows how far you have travelled and a battery condition indicator shows the amount of charge remaining. The display panel is also illuminated and easy to read in low light.
Speed control levers are positioned on both sides of the handlebars and are designed to give forward and reverse control using fingertips or thumbs of either hand. The top speed is easily controlled with a handy high/low switch limiting the scooter to either 4mph for pavement use or 8mph on the open road. Smooth to pull away and automatic braking make all Vitas easy and intuitive to use.
The fully adjustable contoured seat provides complete support and rotates to make getting on and off easy. The tiller also adjusts to allow everyone to find the perfect driving position for all-day comfort. Other standard features include delta handlebars, twin rear view mirrors, a removable on/off key, high level charge socket and even twin cup holders.
Strikingly modern LED lights, indicators and side running lights make sure you can see and be seen at all times whilst consuming less battery power than traditional scooter lighting. Not only are the LED lights brighter and more energy efficient but also long life and maintenance free.
Nobody else offers anything quite like the Vita, taking your personal mobility to a new level of style and performance.
- The ultimate sport version of Vita’s already sleek design
- All-round suspension with revolutionary rear mono-shock absorber
- Stunning 5-spoke black and polished aluminium wheels and low profile pneumatic tyres
- Fully adjustable, contoured and rotating seat with additional support and red stitching detail
- Super bright, long-life LED front and rear lights and indicators with dark smoked lenses
- Front and rear bumpers to protect bodywork
- Clear, illuminated digital display to provide all the information you need
- Range of storage options including front basket and lockable rear box
- Range of approximately 20 miles (32km)
- User weight up to 25 stone (160kg)
PLEASE NOTE: This item is only available for delivery within a 30 mile range of our showroom in Bognor Regis, unless by prior arrangement. Please call with any inquiries at 01243 837700.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.