The Cabin Car MK2 is by far one of the most well equipped and technologically advanced mobility scooters on the market.
With a top speed of 8mph the Cabin Car features 2 on-board USB ports, a heater for the interior, a digital dashboard, LED head lights, all around suspension, parking sensors, a rear view reversing camera, and windscreen wipers.
The Cabin Car Mk2 is the most advanced Mobility Scooter in the world! Featuring reversing camera, USB Charging ports and full internal heater, it really does have all the creature comforts of a car! The soft suspension and long range batteries keep it going for hours, and the familiar digital dashboard makes driving simple!
Available in four colours, each Cabin Car Mk2 has it’s bodywork hand sculpted at our Suffolk based plant, before the automotive-grade paint is applied by specialists. If you’d like a custom colour, speak to your Scooterpac retailer and they can walk you through the extensive options list.
SPECIFICATIONS OF SCOOTERPAC CABIN CAR MK2
- Class: CLASS 3
- Weight Capacity: 400lbs / 28 Stone 8lbs
- Speed: 8mph
- Ground Clearance: 5.25” / 133mm
- Length: 56” / 1422mm
- Width: 27.25” / 692mm
- Height: 56” / 1435mm
- Tyres: 13” / 330mm
- Range: 75Ah: 22 miles** 100Ah : 30 miles**
- Motor: Rear Wheel Drive, Sealed transaxle, 24 Volt DC Motor, 1400w (4 Pole) motor
- Brakes: Regenerative Electromechanical
- Battery: Dual 12-volt deep cycle, 75Ah & 100Ah Options
- Battery Charger: 8 amp off-board charger
- Charge time: Overnight, 8-12 hours
- Max Slope: 12 degrees
- Seat Back Height: 28.75” / 730mm
- Seat Width: 19” / 482mm
Download the full specs below:
Further information can be found at http://scooterpac.com/
PLEASE NOTE: This item is only available for delivery within a 30 mile range of our showroom in Bognor Regis, unless by prior arrangement. Please call with any inquiries at 01243 837700.